The Apple Princess and the Septet of Tiny People: Part 4

Dear Far Far Away,

Something amazing happened today! I'm still stuck with those six oddballs, but today while we were off to work, we found a tall person. Not only that, but she's a girl! And she's pretty!

Of course, the others were all over her like a rash but I figured that I should play it cool. I know I'm usually never very good at meeting women – yes, I'm referring to the incident two years ago – but I reckon this time it'll be different. She looks lost out here, and I might be able to use that to my advantage.

Actually, earlier she came up to me and stroked my face remarking on how cute I am when I go red. I thanked her, but then had to have a lie down because I felt a bit dizzy - I'm pretty sure it's not healthy for that much blood to be in my head at the same time.

Sounds like they're all having a party downstairs now. When I get up later, I might have to go and rescue her from their amorous advances.

Yours,

Bashful.

I think a name change is in order, stud.

1 comment:

Jan Morrison said...

Oh! Bashful - always my favorite. The plot thickens!