The Apple Princess and the Septet of Tiny People: Part 13

Dear Far Far Away,

Today has been a great day! I woke up bright and early to listen to the sound of birdsong outside my nice clean window. I figured I'd have an early morning stroll in the shaded sunshine followed by a dance amongst the flowers.

I went over to my special flowerbed to continue laying more lilies. I even have a special glass cover on the top to ensure that the buds remain at an ambient temperature. Grumpy has likened my pride and joy to a floral coffin, but I forgive his pessimism. Who would display a body in such a casket? I guess you'd only do that if they weren't really dead or something.

I pranced back to the house to make everyone a morning cup of tea before work, but Snow was already up and about in the kitchen. She's so thoughtful! Life has been absolute bliss since her arrival. Everything is so clean, and better still, everyone is living up to their stereotypical names now. It was so confusing when Dopey was taking English lessons and started reciting Shakespeare. I still wonder where he got that skull from for his monologue.

Anyway, work was amazing. The mine was just as dreary as it is supposed to be and I reckon I'm even starting to lose a bit of weight. I mean, I don't want to be stick thin because I'm happy and chubby, but I can't complain.

In fact, I literally can't complain.

Yours,

Happy.


1 comment:

Rob Z Tobor said...

Sometimes folk can be toooooooo Happy