The Apple Princess and the Septet of Tiny People: Part 20

Dear Far Far Away,

I dreamt that on my way home from work today there was this really old lady that told me to make sure Snow ate a healthy amount of fruit. I think there might have been ramblings about poison and apples and a bit of arguing with her dim-witted companion but that's besides the point.

Later, I had a dream about a land where dwarves weren't persecuted for being short, where everyone could live together in harmony no matter if they chose to wear slippers or not. A young King led the revolution which later went down in dwarfish history.

Anyway, I decided that I should go and talk to Snow because the old lady in my dream seemed to know what she was on about. Luckily, Snow had bought some apples the previous day and was planning on making a pie. I encouraged her to take the juiciest one for herself.

Then I woke up, and it was all kicking off.

Yours,

Sleepy.


1 comment:

Rob Z Tobor said...

Some dreams can feel very lifelike indeed.