Candleroller: Part 18

Dear Far Far Away,

I'm going to kill my Fairy Godmother. Not only did I find out that her noble steed was actually a stolen equine, but I dropped one of my brand new glass skates. Oh, and to top it all off, the other shattered while I was making my escape and I've spent the remainder of the evening hiding in solitude and picking splinters of roller skate from my feet.

Still there are plenty of other things to be happy about. I've just heard that the Prince is looking to arrest a mystery woman in a white gown who lost a glass slipper, the hopeless sap. In a way, I'm pleased the other one shattered because I should be off the hook now.

Not only that, but it's a nice quiet evening. The Trashmen aren't blaring out of every speaker in the house for the first night in a long, long while. My stepmother and stepsisters have just arrived home, but they're quietly slapping on eyelash extensions and blusher.

I think I'll just enjoy this moment, things can only get better.

Yours,

Cinderella.


No comments: