The Apple Princess and the Septet of Tiny People: Part 17

Dear Far Far Away,

Doc has been acting a little weird recently after the hot-pan incident a couple of nights ago. Don't get me wrong, being kissed by that disgusting bearded diminutive individual would have been horrific. I'd have probably got a fur ball or something. Lucky I managed to throw the pan down quickly enough.

I forgave him pretty quickly because I appear to be lacking friends out of those that I currently live with, but yet he still avoids me. I'm hoping it's nothing to do with the fact that I told him I couldn't ever be with a man who would easily make a comfortable, furry armrest.

Earlier, I was going to make friends with Sleepy who'd I'd hardly seen since arrival. I went into his bedroom only to be utterly disgusted by the sound of his snoring. I'm wondering whether if he cut his beard then it might not irritate his nose so much. Maybe that's something to tell him in the morning.

Finally, I'm off to a forest market tomorrow. There are normal-sized people there so I'm not sure why it's taken to long to think about going there before for some company. Either way, I'm going to pick up some apples for a pie to appease Grumpy's constant pestering.

Yours,

Snow


1 comment:

Rob Z Tobor said...

My advice would be always go for Microsoft (the instant microwave soft pie mix) rather than the uncertainty of Apple.